CCC Help Korean
CCC Help Korean is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computerATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about CCC Help Korean on ATI's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. CCC.exe is the CCC Help Korean's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Korean is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.81 MB (5042704
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- amdprw.exe (525.52 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (130.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Korean version 2011.0525.0012.41646
only. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Korean:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Korean or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Korean program will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Korean in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Korean by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Korean supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130