CCC Help Korean
This page is about CCC Help Korean for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More information about the app CCC Help Korean can be found at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Korean is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. CCC Help Korean's main file takes about 293.50 KB (300544 bytes) and is named MOM.InstallProxy.exe.
CCC Help Korean is comprised of the following executables which take 293.50 KB (300544
bytes) on disk:
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Korean version 2014.0704.2132.36938
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Korean:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Korean from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Korean program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Korean in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Korean supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:44:11.177