CCC Help Korean
CCC Help Korean is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your systemATI
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ATI. Further information about CCC Help Korean can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Korean is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The application's main executable file is labeled CCC.exe and it has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
CCC Help Korean contains of the executables below. They take 2.22 MB (2330624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Korean version 2011.0201.2245.40820
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Korean versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is a program by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Korean application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Korean in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Korean by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 10:29:08.403