CCC Help Korean
This web page contains complete information on how to remove CCC Help Korean for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More information about the application CCC Help Korean can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Korean program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is named CCC.exe.
CCC Help Korean installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.90 MB (3043840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (91.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Korean version 2011.0121.2220.40115
alone. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Korean:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is a program offered by the software company ATI. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Korean from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Korean application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Korean in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Korean by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 15:12:48.360