CCC Help Korean
CCC Help Korean is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computerATI
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on ATI. You can get more details related to CCC Help Korean at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the CCC Help Korean's primary executable file and it occupies close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Korean installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.64 MB (3813888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Korean version 2009.0729.2226.38498
only. For more CCC Help Korean versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application offered by ATI. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Korean from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". The CCC Help Korean program will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Korean in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Korean by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Korean supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:59:46.987