CCC Help Korean
This web page is about CCC Help Korean for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your systemATI
. More data about ATI can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Korean on ATI's web page. CCC Help Korean is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's choice. CCC Help Korean's main file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
CCC Help Korean contains of the executables below. They take 4.35 MB (4560384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0608.2229.38564
of CCC Help Korean. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Korean:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is a program marketed by ATI. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Korean from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Korean or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". The CCC Help Korean app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Korean in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Korean by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Korean supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 13:43:52.690