CCC Help Korean
You can find below details on how to remove CCC Help Korean for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more information about CCC Help Korean on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. CCC Help Korean is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. CCCDsPreview.exe is the CCC Help Korean's main executable file and it takes circa 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Korean is composed of the following executables which take 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk:
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0906.2329.40371
of CCC Help Korean. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Korean versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Korean from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Korean or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Korean program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Korean in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:48:12.883