CCC Help Korean
You can find below details on how to remove CCC Help Korean for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about CCC Help Korean can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file has a size of 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
CCC Help Korean contains of the executables below. They take 7.86 MB (8241040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Korean version 2015.0124.2248.40957
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Korean:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Korean from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Korean app will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Korean in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Korean supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 00:09:21.807