CCC Help Korean
CCC Help Korean is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your PCATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. More data about the app CCC Help Korean can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. CCC Help Korean's main file takes around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
CCC Help Korean installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0806.0104.31
of CCC Help Korean. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Korean releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application released by ATI. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Korean from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Korean or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". The CCC Help Korean program will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Korean in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Korean by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 19:02:53.893