CCC Help Korean
You can find below details on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computerATI
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on ATI. You can see more info on CCC Help Korean at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The program's main executable file has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is named CCC.exe.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Korean. They take an average of 5.46 MB (5722624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (392.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0112.2150.39168
of CCC Help Korean. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Korean versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application by ATI. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Korean from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Korean or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Korean app will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Korean in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Korean by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Korean in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:43:28.000