CCC Help Korean
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your PCATI
. More information about ATI can be found here
. More info about the application CCC Help Korean can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Korean program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC Help Korean's primary file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
CCC Help Korean installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.27 MB (4481536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0303.2146.39081
of CCC Help Korean. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Korean:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is a program released by ATI. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Korean or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Korean app will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Korean in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Korean by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-01 21:27:04.020