CCC Help Korean
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can get more details on CCC Help Korean at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help Korean application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC.exe is the CCC Help Korean's primary executable file and it takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Korean is composed of the following executables which take 3.33 MB (3493504
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0915.1430.24206
of CCC Help Korean. For more CCC Help Korean versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Korean from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Korean program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Korean in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 00:51:53.640