CCC Help Korean
CCC Help Korean is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Korean on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the CCC Help Korean's primary executable file and it occupies circa 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Korean contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.75 MB (2883200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Korean version 2011.1207.0216.3953
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Korean versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Korean or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". The CCC Help Korean app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Korean in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:03:06.937