CCC Help Korean
CCC Help Korean is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computerATI
. Open here
for more information on ATI. You can see more info on CCC Help Korean at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Korean is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's option. CCC.exe is the CCC Help Korean's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Korean installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.22 MB (5476864
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (392.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0113.2336.42366
of CCC Help Korean. For other CCC Help Korean versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application offered by the software company ATI. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Korean from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". The CCC Help Korean application will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Korean in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Korean by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 00:47:02.637