CCC Help Japanese
This page is about CCC Help Japanese for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Japanese from your computerATI
. Open here
where you can get more info on ATI. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Japanese on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Japanese program is placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is called CLI.exe and its approximative size is 48.00 KB (49152 bytes).
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Japanese. They take an average of 3.63 MB (3805696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Japanese version 2008.0122.1518.27310
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Japanese versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Japanese is a program by ATI. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove CCC Help Japanese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Japanese from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Japanese or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Japanese". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Japanese program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Japanese in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Japanese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Japanese.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Japanese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Japanese that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Japanese with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Japanese by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Japanese by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Japanese in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 17:05:47.390