CCC Help Japanese
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Japanese for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Japanese from your PCATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More data about the program CCC Help Japanese can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Japanese program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Japanese contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.92 MB (4108800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Japanese version 2008.0130.1508.26922
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Japanese:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Japanese is a program by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase CCC Help Japanese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Japanese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Japanese or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Japanese". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Japanese program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Japanese in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Japanese, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Japanese.
8. After removing CCC Help Japanese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Japanese that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Japanese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Japanese by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Japanese by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Japanese supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 10:40:52.510