CCC Help Japanese
CCC Help Japanese is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Japanese from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More info about the program CCC Help Japanese can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help Japanese's main file takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help Japanese is comprised of the following executables which take 3.33 MB (3493504
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Japanese version 2011.1012.1155.19535
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Japanese versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Japanese is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall CCC Help Japanese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Japanese from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Japanese or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Japanese". The CCC Help Japanese app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Japanese in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Japanese, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Japanese.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Japanese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Japanese that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Japanese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Japanese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Japanese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Japanese in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 01:29:38.360