CCC Help Italian
This web page contains complete information on how to remove CCC Help Italian for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your PCATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about CCC Help Italian on ATI's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the CCC Help Italian's main executable file and it takes approximately 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Italian installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.90 MB (3043840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (91.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0121.2220.40115
of CCC Help Italian. For more CCC Help Italian versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is an application offered by the software company ATI. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Italian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Italian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Italian". The CCC Help Italian program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Italian in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Italian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Italian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Italian which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Italian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Italian by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Italian by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Italian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 15:13:23.627