CCC Help Italian
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Italian for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your systemATI
. Open here
where you can read more on ATI. More information about CCC Help Italian can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The application's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLI.exe.
CCC Help Italian is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Italian version 2010.1021.0530.7998
only. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Italian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is an application marketed by ATI. Some users want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Italian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Italian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Italian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Italian program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help Italian in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Italian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Italian.
8. After removing CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Italian that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Italian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Italian by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Italian by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Italian in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 07:00:16.697