CCC Help Italian
This page is about CCC Help Italian for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your computerATI
. Check out here
where you can find out more on ATI. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Italian on ATI's web page. CCC Help Italian is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's decision. CCC Help Italian's main file takes about 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
CCC Help Italian is composed of the following executables which take 5.93 MB (6214144
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (40.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (1.98 MB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0306.2141.38657
of CCC Help Italian. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Italian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is a program released by ATI. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to erase CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Italian from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Italian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Italian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Italian program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Italian in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Italian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Italian.
8. After removing CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Italian that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Italian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Italian by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Italian by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Italian in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:25:48.817