CCC Help Italian
You can find on this page details on how to remove CCC Help Italian for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your PCATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about CCC Help Italian on ATI's website. CCC Help Italian is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The program's main executable file has a size of 20.00 KB (20480 bytes) on disk and is titled uccc.exe.
CCC Help Italian contains of the executables below. They take 3.25 MB (3412992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0731.2233.38497
of CCC Help Italian. For more CCC Help Italian versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Some people choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Italian from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Italian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Italian". The CCC Help Italian application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Italian in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Italian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Italian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Italian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Italian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Italian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Italian by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Italian in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:32:55.780