CCC Help Italian
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Italian for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info related to CCC Help Italian at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Italian is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option. The program's main executable file has a size of 299.00 KB (306176 bytes) on disk and is named Grid64.exe.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Italian. They take about 2.14 MB (2240000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (396.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0928.1531.26058
of CCC Help Italian. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Italian releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Italian from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Italian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Italian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Italian program will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Italian in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Italian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Italian.
8. After removing CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Italian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Italian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Italian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Italian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Italian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:29:59.230