CCC Help Italian
This page is about CCC Help Italian for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your computerATI
. Go over here
where you can get more info on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about CCC Help Italian on ATI's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. CCC.exe is the CCC Help Italian's main executable file and it occupies close to 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with CCC Help Italian. They take about 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0613.2237.38801
of CCC Help Italian. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Italian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is a program by the software company ATI. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Italian from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Italian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Italian". The CCC Help Italian app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Italian in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Italian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Italian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Italian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Italian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Italian by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Italian by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Italian in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 03:01:59.690