CCC Help Italian
CCC Help Italian is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your computerATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. You can get more details about CCC Help Italian at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Italian is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option. The application's main executable file is labeled CLI.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Italian. They take an average of 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Italian version 2009.0825.2145.37269
only. For more CCC Help Italian versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is a program released by the software company ATI. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Italian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Italian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Italian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Italian application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Italian in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Italian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Italian.
8. After removing CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Italian that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Italian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Italian by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Italian by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Italian in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-28 13:50:41.630