CCC Help Italian
You can find below details on how to uninstall CCC Help Italian for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your computerATI
. Check out here
where you can find out more on ATI. More information about CCC Help Italian can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Italian is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's decision. The application's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with CCC Help Italian. They occupy about 4.35 MB (4560384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0608.2229.38564
of CCC Help Italian. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Italian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is a program marketed by ATI. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Italian from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Italian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Italian". The CCC Help Italian program will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Italian in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Italian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Italian.
8. After removing CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Italian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Italian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Italian by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Italian by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Italian in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 13:45:21.793