CCC Help Italian
This info is about CCC Help Italian for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More data about the program CCC Help Italian can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Italian is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's option. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Italian installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.84 MB (4030976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0721.2140.36895
of CCC Help Italian. For other CCC Help Italian versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is an application offered by ATI. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Italian from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Italian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Italian". The CCC Help Italian application will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Italian in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Italian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Italian.
8. After removing CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Italian that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Italian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Italian by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Italian by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Italian supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 10:29:35.947