CCC Help Hungarian
This web page is about CCC Help Hungarian for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your PCATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Hungarian on ATI's website. CCC Help Hungarian is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. CCC Help Hungarian's main file takes about 88.00 KB (90112 bytes) and is named CCCInstall.exe.
CCC Help Hungarian is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.04 MB (3186688
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Hungarian version 2009.0630.1717.29171
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Hungarian releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is an application offered by ATI. Frequently, people want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Hungarian from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Hungarian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". The CCC Help Hungarian application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Hungarian in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Hungarian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After removing CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Hungarian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Hungarian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Hungarian by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 14:16:30.130