CCC Help Hungarian
You can find on this page details on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your computerATI
. Go over here
for more info on ATI. More information about CCC Help Hungarian can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Hungarian is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's choice. CCC Help Hungarian's primary file takes about 20.00 KB (20480 bytes) and is named uccc.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with CCC Help Hungarian. They occupy about 3.25 MB (3412992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0731.2233.38497
of CCC Help Hungarian. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Hungarian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is an application released by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Hungarian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". The CCC Help Hungarian app will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Hungarian in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Hungarian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Hungarian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Hungarian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Hungarian by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:42:26.497