CCC Help Hungarian
CCC Help Hungarian is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. You can get more details on CCC Help Hungarian at http://www.amd.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help Hungarian's primary file takes about 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) and is called CCCDsPreview.exe.
CCC Help Hungarian installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0910.2221.38361
of CCC Help Hungarian. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Hungarian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Hungarian from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Hungarian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Hungarian app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Hungarian in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Hungarian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After removing CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Hungarian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Hungarian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:10:07.007