CCC Help Hungarian
CCC Help Hungarian is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can see more info about CCC Help Hungarian at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Hungarian is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The program's main executable file is named CLI.exe and it has a size of 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in CCC Help Hungarian. They occupy 2.81 MB (2947712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Hungarian version 2011.0908.1354.23115
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Hungarian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY practice to remove CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Hungarian from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Hungarian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Hungarian program will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Hungarian in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Hungarian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After removing CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Hungarian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Hungarian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Hungarian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Hungarian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:43:15.757