CCC Help Hungarian
You can find on this page details on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about CCC Help Hungarian can be found at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Hungarian is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. CCC Help Hungarian's main file takes around 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) and is named CCCDsPreview.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside CCC Help Hungarian. They occupy about 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Hungarian version 2014.0906.2329.40371
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Hungarian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to erase CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Hungarian from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Hungarian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". The CCC Help Hungarian application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Hungarian in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Hungarian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Hungarian which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Hungarian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Hungarian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:39:17.320