CCC Help Hungarian
This page contains complete information on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your PCATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. You can see more info related to CCC Help Hungarian at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Hungarian application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file is labeled CLI.exe and occupies 48.00 KB (49152 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside CCC Help Hungarian. They occupy about 3.90 MB (4092416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Hungarian version 2008.0328.2321.39969
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Hungarian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is an application offered by ATI. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Hungarian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". The CCC Help Hungarian program will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Hungarian in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Hungarian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After removing CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Hungarian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Hungarian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Hungarian by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-30 03:59:47.120