CCC Help Hungarian
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More data about the application CCC Help Hungarian can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Hungarian is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's option. The program's main executable file is named CLI.exe and its approximative size is 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
CCC Help Hungarian is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.13 MB (8520704
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Hungarian version 2013.1206.1712.30857
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Hungarian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY action to erase CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Hungarian from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Hungarian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". The CCC Help Hungarian program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help Hungarian in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Hungarian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After removing CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Hungarian that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Hungarian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Hungarian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Hungarian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 14:09:18.417