CCC Help Hungarian
This web page is about CCC Help Hungarian for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Detailed information about CCC Help Hungarian can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help Hungarian application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file has a size of 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help Hungarian is composed of the following executables which take 6.22 MB (6525568
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (616.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Hungarian version 2012.0113.2218.39928
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Hungarian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people try to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Hungarian from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Hungarian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Hungarian program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Hungarian in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Hungarian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Hungarian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Hungarian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Hungarian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 09:40:29.830