CCC Help Greek
This web page is about CCC Help Greek for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your PCATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on CCC Help Greek at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Greek is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Greek is composed of the following executables which take 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Greek version 2010.1111.0309.5529
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Greek versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is a program by ATI. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Greek from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Greek or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Greek". The CCC Help Greek app will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Greek in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Greek, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Greek.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Greek that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Greek by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Greek in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-16 16:41:20.970