CCC Help Greek
CCC Help Greek is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your systemATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More information about the app CCC Help Greek can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Greek application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Greek contains of the executables below. They take 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Greek version 2010.1116.2151.39231
alone. For more CCC Help Greek versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is a program marketed by ATI. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Greek from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Greek or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Greek app will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Greek in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Greek, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Greek.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Greek which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Greek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Greek by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Greek in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:56:52.817