CCC Help Greek
CCC Help Greek is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your PCATI
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on ATI. More details about the app CCC Help Greek can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The application's main executable file is labeled CLI.exe and occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside CCC Help Greek. They take about 4.21 MB (4411904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Greek version 2010.0713.0641.10121
alone. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Greek:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is an application by ATI. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Greek or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Greek application will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Greek in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Greek, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Greek.
8. After removing CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Greek that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Greek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Greek by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 16:18:16.283