CCC Help Greek
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help Greek for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your PCATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More details about the program CCC Help Greek can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is named CCC.exe and occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
The executables below are part of CCC Help Greek. They occupy an average of 2.61 MB (2733568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.1220.0638.11807
of CCC Help Greek. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Greek versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is a program released by the software company ATI. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Greek from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Greek or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Greek application will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Greek in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Greek, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Greek.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Greek which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Greek by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-17 05:35:27.123