CCC Help Greek
You can find below details on how to remove CCC Help Greek for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More data about the program CCC Help Greek can be found at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Greek is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Greek contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.75 MB (2883200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Greek version 2011.1207.0216.3953
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Greek versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Greek from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Greek or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Greek program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help Greek in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Greek, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Greek.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Greek which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Greek supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:01:38.730