CCC Help Greek
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your PCATI
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on ATI. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Greek on ATI's page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The application's main executable file has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is named CCC.exe.
CCC Help Greek contains of the executables below. They take 2.90 MB (3043840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (91.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Greek version 2011.0121.2220.40115
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Greek releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is an application marketed by ATI. Some people choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Greek or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Greek application will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Greek in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Greek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Greek.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Greek that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Greek by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Greek in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 15:13:23.650