CCC Help Greek
CCC Help Greek is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More information about the software CCC Help Greek can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Greek is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The program's main executable file occupies 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk and is named CLI.exe.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Greek. They occupy an average of 2.52 MB (2637440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.1025.2230.38573
of CCC Help Greek. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Greek releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people want to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Greek from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Greek or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Greek program will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Greek in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Greek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Greek.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Greek that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Greek supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:57:31.903