CCC Help Greek
CCC Help Greek is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your systemATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Greek on ATI's web page. CCC Help Greek is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's option. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Greek is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.27 MB (4481536
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Greek version 2010.0303.2146.39081
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Greek versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Some users want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Greek or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Greek app will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Greek in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Greek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Greek.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Greek that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Greek by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-01 21:23:01.617