CCC Help Greek
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to CCC Help Greek at http://www.amd.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is called CCC.exe.
CCC Help Greek is comprised of the following executables which take 3.59 MB (3760640
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Greek version 2013.0424.1154.19491
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Greek versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Greek or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Greek app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Greek in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Greek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Greek.
8. After removing CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Greek that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Greek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-26 18:30:33.113