CCC Help German
CCC Help German is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall CCC Help German from your systemATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. You can see more info on CCC Help German at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLI.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with CCC Help German. They occupy about 3.64 MB (3813888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help German version 2009.0729.2226.38498
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help German versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is a program marketed by ATI. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help German from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help German or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help German". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help German program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help German in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help German, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help German.
8. After removing CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help German that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help German using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help German by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help German by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help German supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:59:46.980