CCC Help German
This info is about CCC Help German for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help German from your systemATI
. More data about ATI can be read here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help German on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help German application is placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC.exe is the CCC Help German's primary executable file and it takes around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help German installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.19 MB (3343872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.1118.1602.28745
of CCC Help German. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help German:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is a program by ATI. Some users decide to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help German from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help German or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help German". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help German application will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help German in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help German, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help German.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help German that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help German with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help German by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help German by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help German in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 03:40:35.537