CCC Help German
This web page contains complete information on how to remove CCC Help German for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help German from your computerATI
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ATI. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help German on ATI's web page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
CCC Help German contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.92 MB (4108800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help German version 2008.0130.1508.26922
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help German versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is an application released by the software company ATI. Some people try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help German from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help German or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help German". The CCC Help German app will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help German in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help German, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help German.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help German that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help German with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help German by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help German by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help German in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 10:39:20.083