CCC Help German
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove CCC Help German for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall CCC Help German from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Further information about CCC Help German can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with CCC Help German. They take about 3.33 MB (3493504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.1012.1155.19535
of CCC Help German. Click on the links below for other CCC Help German versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCC Help German using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help German or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help German". The CCC Help German program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help German in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help German, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help German.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help German that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help German with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help German supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 01:29:38.383