CCC Help German
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help German for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help German from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help German on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s web page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help German's primary file takes around 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
The executables below are part of CCC Help German. They occupy an average of 2.75 MB (2883200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help German version 2011.1207.0216.3953
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help German versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help German from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help German or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help German". The CCC Help German application will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help German in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help German, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help German.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help German that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help German using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help German supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:07:37.453