CCC Help German
You can find below detailed information on how to remove CCC Help German for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help German from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Further information about CCC Help German can be found at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help German program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CLI.exe is the CCC Help German's primary executable file and it occupies close to 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help German is composed of the following executables which take 6.22 MB (6525568
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (616.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help German version 2012.0113.2218.39928
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help German versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help German from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help German or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help German". If it exists on your system the CCC Help German app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help German in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help German, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help German.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help German that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help German with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help German in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 09:38:37.647