CCC Help German
This page contains detailed information on how to remove CCC Help German for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CCC Help German from your computerATI
. More information about ATI can be found here
. You can see more info on CCC Help German at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is named CLI.exe and occupies 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
The executables below are part of CCC Help German. They occupy an average of 3.02 MB (3170816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (287.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0628.2339.40663
of CCC Help German. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help German versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is an application released by ATI. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help German from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help German or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help German". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help German app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help German in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help German, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help German.
8. After removing CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help German that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help German using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help German by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help German by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help German in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:03:44.650